Please Support This Ministry –

(Scroll down to download, a donation is not required)

If everyone donated just $3 per download, this ministry would be funded for the entire year in just a couple months. Less than 1% of users give to this ministry to support the other 99%. Would you prayerfully consider a donation to keep these resources FREE for those who cannot pay for them around the world?

Thank you to all who have blessed us in the past 13 years!

(A PayPal account is not required)


Click the links below to download the Spiritual Gifts Tests:

 

FREE PDF Study Guide and Bonus!

Sign up for our newsletter and automatically receive Lesson 1 of Gifted by Grace: An Introduction to the Holy Spirit and Spiritual Gifts. You'll also get a coupon for 20% off the 7-lesson online course. You can't beat that with a stick!